Charcoal antibacterial soap for excess odor
Transform your routine and get extra strength protection.
- Natural antibacterial charcoal bar soap
- Uses the power of apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and activated charcoal to manage body odor
- Removes odor-causing bacteria, deodorant residue, and pore-buildup
- Leaves an anti-odor protective barrier in the underarm area
- Gives you more hours of odor-free assurance even on the hottest of days.
Who the underarm bar is ideal for:
- Anyone struggling with their natural deodorant and experiences odor breakthrough throughout the day
- Anyone that experiences increased body odor due to underarm hair
- Children that are not ready for daily deodorant but find that they have body odor
- When transitioning from an antiperspirant to natural deodorant
Activated Charcoal: acts like a magnet to unclog pores and draw out impurities
Apple Cider Vinegar: eliminates odor-causing bacteria
Sea Salt: kills odor-causing bacteria and leaves a protective anti-odor barrier
NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY-FREE
Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Charcoal Powder, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Sodium Citrate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vinegar, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.
How to Use
Use the underarm bar every morning before deodorant application.
To maximize the bacteria-eliminating power of the charcoal bar soap, lather the bar and then massage in the underarm area for 20 to 30 seconds on each side. If you have underarm hair, massage for 30 seconds.
For best results, let the rich lather sit on the underarms for a while before rinsing off.