A best seller!
Province Apothecary's cooling floral essence-based toner is a vital part of your everyday skincare routine, re-balancing your pH levels after cleansing with nourishing botanicals.
Why it's special:
- Formulated with gluconic acid, a gentle AHA (alpha hydroxy acid), a powerful antioxidant that smooths skin's texture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Non-irritating making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- The alcohol-free formula hydrates and smooths skin without disrupting the natural pH balance, controls the appearance of oil, and enhances the absorption and performance of oil serums for radiant, firmer skin.
How to Use
- Scan the QR on your product package for a quick how-to tutorial and additional info
- Use after cleansing
- Apply one to three sprays of toner directly to your skin, and then let it air dry for one to two minutes
Aqua, Rosa Damascena (Rose) flower water*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower water*, Gluconolactone^ (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium Gluconate, Disodium Citrate†, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer‡, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, and Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract, Pelargonium X asperum (Geranium) oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) oil*, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) oil*.
*Certified Organic / Certifié Biologique.
^slowly releases Gluconic Acid. Gluconolactone is a gluten-free fermented starch derived from non-GMO corn via a fermentation process with microorganisms. Together with sodium benzoate and calcium gluconate, it offers broad-spectrum protection and is ECOCERT approved.
†Disodium Citrate is sodium acid salt of citric acid. It improves the affects of antioxidants in our formula.
‡Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer is a PEG-free made from 100% bio-based raw materials.