Gently cleanse and refresh your child's skin with this hand-harvested plant-based konjac sponge crafted for their sensitive skin.
This naturally antibacterial sponge deeply cleanses skin without the buildup of bacteria typical of traditional loofas or sponges.
This plastic-free sponge is:
- crafted from 100% natural vegetable fibers
- gentle enough to use daily
- biodegradable & compostable
- Ideal for dry skin sensitivities like cradle cap, psoriasis, and eczema
Size: 4" x 4" x 0.5"
Fun Fact! Konjac sponges were invented by Japanese farmers and were originally used to wash babies' skin because the sponge is so gentle and natural
How To Use
- Draw your Little Charlie bath in tub or baby bath basin
- While in the bath, use the Konjac sponge to absorb the bath water and cleanse gently
- Hang to dry between uses.
Konjac root, aqua
Check out our ingredient list here
Hand to dry between uses. Konjac sponge will harden between uses. We recommend changing the sponge every 2-3 months.